News Update :

'I didn't celebrate because I'm unhappy' - Cristiano Ronaldo makes shock claim after Real Madrid win

Save on Delicious

The Portuguese international scored his 150th goal for the club during the 3-0 victory over Granada, but afterwards claimed he is far from happy due to a 'professional issue'


Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo made the shock claim that he was unhappy with the club after he refused to celebrate his 149th and 150th Blancos goals in the win over Granada on Sunday.

The Portuguese was the catalyst behind his side's first win of the new Liga season, but his lack of elation on the back of two landmark strikes was the main talking point after the game, which he explained after full time.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why," he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."
Share this Article on :
 
© Copyright Football & Soccer News, Scores & Results - Football Encyclopedia 2010 -2011 | All rights reserved.
The information contained in Footballopedia may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Footballopedia.